On this site the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights, in full compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 2016 / 679 – GDPR and current Privacy Code).
The data controller is the Sorrento Serenity Charter S.r.l. – Via Degli Aranci, 33 – 80067 Sorrento – Italy. P.I. 09427891214 – Mail email@example.com
Your data are processed by means of computer media, through our website https://www.sorrentoserenitycharter.com
or other electronic tools suitable to guarantee high levels of security and confidentiality; they can also be processed in paper form or even by telephone, through our call center.
The data that may be requested are: name, surname, telephone number, email, date of birth, tax data and the like (hereinafter “personal data” or even just “data”).
Purpose of the treatments and their legal basis
The Data Controller processes personal and identification data only in order to carry out the services offered and retain customers, however, depending on the service requested, the communication of additional data may be necessary, due to the different activities requested by the customer / user , imposed on the data controller in compliance with legal obligations, or dictated by adequately motivated operational choices.
The express and voluntary communication of data by filling in the forms specifically prepared on our website entails our subsequent acquisition of those same data. Specific summary information is prepared and / or displayed on the individual web pages used for requesting individual ancillary services. Sorrento Serenity Charter S.r.l. processes your personal data for the following purposes and based on the related lawfulness criteria:
- Issue estimates and carry out any ancillary services. Since these are necessary treatments for the subsequent implementation of the proposed services, your consent is not required (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
- Manage billing. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) EU Reg. 2016/679). The data are processed by us and by our representatives and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by current legislation (10 years and even longer in the case of tax assessments).
- Management of any complaints and / or disputes. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) EU Reg. 2016/679).
- If it is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority to which the data controller is invested, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e), EU Reg. 2016/679).
- Subscription to newsletters and direct marketing. The purpose of the processing is to acquire your express consent, pursuant to art. 7 EU Reg. 2016/679, for sending information and advertising material to the indicated e-mail address.
- With your express consent and until its revocation (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 7 EU Reg. 2016/679), to be provided following timely and exhaustive information illustrated before the acquisition of consent, your personal data may be processed for sending newsletters, advertising material, offers, including personalized ones, and others any forms of direct and indirect marketing (Article 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of EU Reg. 2016/679).
Your data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated, and in particular, for the entire duration of the relationship and, even subsequently, for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of law; after these terms the data will be deleted or made anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
Obligation or right to provide data and consequences of any refusal.
Some personal data (name, surname, telephone number, email) are necessary for us to be able to carry out the main service: failure to provide them in whole or in part consequently implies the impossibility of giving rise to the execution of the service itself.
Communication of collected data
The personal data collected by us are never “disseminated”, that is, they are not made available, even for consultation purposes only, to indeterminate subjects; instead, they are subject to “communication”, in particular to:
- subjects who can access the data in compliance with a legal obligation, within the limits set by the same reference legislation;
- regular collaborators by reason of precise negotiation agreements, which are identified on the basis of their specific skills in relation to the services requested by you;
- public bodies and organizations for the various necessary purposes;
- third parties who become interlocutors or counterparties in the execution of the services purchased;
- partner companies, in the event that consent has been given to the sending of advertising and direct marketing by third parties.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in Articles. 13/22 and 77/79 EU Reg. 2016/679, and precisely the rights of:
- withdraw consent at any time. The interested party can always revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter c) EU Reg. 2016/679);
- oppose the processing of their data. The interested party may oppose the processing of their data in the cases referred to in art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- access your data. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed (Article 15 of EU Reg. 2016/679);
- verify and request rectification. The interested party can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction (Article 16 EU Reg. 2016/679);
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the interested party can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case we will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation (Article 18 of EU Reg. 2016/679);
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller (Article 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679). In these cases we will certainly cancel as soon as possible.
- the interested party has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain their transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a party or on contractual measures connected to it (Article 20 EU Reg. 2016/679 );
- to lodge a complaint. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 EU Reg. 2016/679);
- act in court (Article 79 EU Reg. 2016/679).
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Controller at one of the addresses indicated. You can also, at any time, lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00186, Rome. Or by means of a certified e-mail message (pec) addressed to: Protocol@pec.gpdp.it (art.77 EU Reg. 2016/679), or resort to the ordinary judicial authority (art.79 EU Reg. 2016/679) .